Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where's Avery



This past weekend the wife and I took the two little ones up to the Big Smoke to spend a night at their big sister's pad. The picture is of my seven year old boy, Avery. I love this composition because Avery blends in perfectly. His age is like camouflage in the adolescent decor of Roxanne's big city apartment.

We had a great time. We went to the Ontario Science Centre and saw the plasticized dead people, aka Body Worlds. Fascinating, the human body is. At least that's what Yoda would say. The OSC has NOT CHANGED at all since I was a wee boy. I couldn't believe it! The same exhibits since forever. It's not exactly cheap to get in and there was a huge lineup. With all that revenue you'd think they would have modernized it a bit. I was hoping that there would be computer interactive stuff and moving mini theaters - NOPE, just all the old stuff from the early eighties. Still fun though for the little ones.

Hey look! There's Roxanne and I. She's my stepdaughter and no I am not a plasticised cadaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment