Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Hands of Dagmar



Ladies and Gentlemen it with great pleasure that I introduce you to "The Hands of Dagmar". These are the guys that build the guitars. My three year old daughter, who is also one of my marketing gurus, loves talking to these two characters and has recently named them. The nice looking guy wearing the gold is Bill Loon and the angry looking one is Naughta Table. They have big dreams and seek massive fame this year and knowing how busy they like to be they'll get it. They're also great company for my daughter.

See that cute little face up there? She's the author of the apple joke. They say if you hug and kiss your kids often that you bump up their IQs. If that's true than this little girl's future is blindingly bright. I just hope with all the smothering hugs and kisses that she gets that her brain is not too deprived of fresh oxygen.

I'm happy to say that I have been tremendously busy writing letters and sending off pictures and text about my guitars to a few important people that are helping me make Dagmar Custom Guitars a notable icon of innovation in the world of boutique calibre guitars. I have a very positive feeling about 2010. There are many high impact promotional projects that will soon be launched and I know the effect will help grow my company.

I will be published in two upcoming coffee table books, the documentary "String of Genius" is going to hit the film festival scene soon and Vicky will be the world's first Photonic guitar. I am so thankful for all of these opportunities. It's hard to believe all that has happened in such a short time. Positive focus works.

No comments:

Post a Comment