Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEAR GOALS

I follow a blog published by a well known photographer named Matthew Jordan Smith.
He writes about self promotion, achieving your set goals, and dreaming big. I highly recommend you check him out. He seems like such a genuinely cool guy - a jet setting photographer, yes, but still completely down to earth. I dig his focus.

In his latest entry Matthew writes about making a plan, setting goals and making them happen within a set time. I am going to carry out this exercise. I am going to visualize and realize my dreams.
http://matthewjordansmith.blogspot.com/

2010 will be a another great year for DAGMAR CUSTOM GUITARS!


Here is a list of what I accomplished in 2009 - my first year out

Invited by world renowned luthier William Laskin to his shop to talk shop

Built five world class Archtop Jazz guitars

Received the official invite to display at the 2009 Montreal Guitar Show

Photographed by many Guitar Magazines while in Montreal

Premier Guitar Magazine interviewed me for their Youtube segment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoOfMVZdUkQ&feature=channel

Submitted photos and text to two upcoming coffee table books one of which will be published in French, German and English with global distribution

Commissioned by Queen's University to build a guitar to debut their new acoustic pickup technology on

Featured in two local magazines - one of which was a cover story

Written about in five newspapers

African music legend, Andre Marie Tala, played my guitars in my living room

Was chosen as the subject for a documentary film by Sheridan College

Nominated for a Manning Innovation Award

No comments:

Post a Comment