Tuesday, January 26, 2010

As Fair As Fair Can Be



I have been busy with planning more promo projects and I've been loosing my mind sanding and fairing and filling and sanding and fairing and leveling and coating and sanding and triming the inside of Vicky's rim.

The twill carbon fiber looks very pretty. The inside of this axe is something to behold but alas noone will every really see it except through the f holes. Boutique is boutique and like I've said before these guitars are built to be beautiful everywhere - No Exceptions! The bar is high in this market so skimping even on the hidden details is a no no.

1 comment:

  1. "built to be beautiful everywhere - No Exceptions!"

    I think you need to re-design the tailpiece attachment. The rough metal doesn't fit with the rest of the design.

    ReplyDelete