Saturday, December 5, 2009

Queen's University Photonic Guitar

Hi Pete :) and all other of my blog friends.

Today I finalized the shape of the Queen's guitar! She is a 17" single cutaway with a 3" body depth. The wood I chose is cooked flame maple (like Mary Lou W) and I must say that the wood Rene supplied me is the sickest stuff I have ever seen! This guitar is going to be pretty special I will be posting pictures soon. My brother is lending me his camera for the purpose of this blog and I just got it today. The pictures will start at the point where I laminate the carbon fiber in. All the work that I have done with the math and cutting procedure is still top secret as I finalize things. Sorry kids!

This should be an interesting journey as Dagmar Custom Guitars constructs and delivers the world's fist Photonic guitar to Queen's University.

No comments:

Post a Comment